Breakfast: 2 turkey link sausages, 1 whole wheat waffle, small coffee
Snack: None (forgot)
Lunch: Lean ham on wheat with honey mustard, baked doritos, mandarin orange fruit cup, carrots (I had a very orange lunch)
Snack: Slimfast
Dinner: Salmon, grilled veggies, seasoned rice, wheat bread and 1 glass of sweet tea
Workout: 5 min warmup on stair machine, 1 hour rock bottom class. Apparently our trainer was mad at someone and took it out on us. WOW what a workout!
So after my workout class, I get a call from my mother and she wants to go out for dinner. I suggest my favorite place Long Horn - where I know I can get the salmon and veggies. When my plate comes, I immediately cut my salmon and rice in half and put it in a to go box. I will have that for lunch tomorrow. My mother was very impressed with my willpower!! And, I only had one glass of tea.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment