So today was the big holiday. I didn't have any plans so I didn't have any food temptations. I ate OK during the day, but got off at dinner. I didn't go overboard, but I ate more than I should have and felt very uncomfortable afterwards.
Breakfast: Fiber One cereal with Milk, Grape juice, Water
Snack: Fruit yoguart
Lunch: Albacore tuna (packed in water) in a whole wheat pita with lettuce, Water
Dinner: 3 bbq chicken wings, 2 ears of sweet corn (no salt, no butter), baked beans, 2-3 glasses of sweet tea (decaf).
No evening snack as I was still pretty full. Looking over this, I didn't have a lot of food, but too much tea!
I'm feeling pretty good so far. I weighed myself today and it looks like I've already lost 2-3 pounds! That's very encouraging! I'm looking forward to working out next week.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment