Breakfast: 2 Eggo Whole Wheat Waffles, apple juice, small coffee
Snack: Fruit Yogurt
Lunch: Thai Stirfry with chicken and veggies (cabbage, onions, corn, green beans, mushrooms, carrots) w/ white rice & water
Snack: Slimfast & pineapples
Dinner: Burger King Grilled Chicken Sandwich w/lettuce & tomato (no mayo), canned corn and water
Multi-vitamin, B-12, Flaxseed Oil & Vinegar
Today was great! I wasn't prepared to go to lunch at a Thai food place, since I don't like Thai food. But some coworkers REALLY wanted me to go and so I went. I usually have a plan when I go out at lunch, so I don't get sidetracked, but I wasn't sure what I would order. I ended up going with the stir fry chicken and vegetables with steamed rice. It was pretty good and I didn't feel like I had made a bad decision. We were there almost an hour and I drank about 24 oz of water!
I've been so busy this week that I decided to eat out for dinner - fast food. So, I chose someplace I knew I could get my old standby - yup the grilled chicken sandwich. I wasn't happy with their choice of sides, so I just got the sandwich and fixed some corn at home and added a large glass of water. Yea me!
I had my abs class today and I was worried because my stomach is pretty sore from Tuesday's class. I should have been worried, because she showed us no mercy! I feel good that I finished the class. I've been doing so well this week, I'm really looking forward to next week!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment