Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WOW - It's lonely here!

I'm feeling pretty lonely out here. No one comments anymore, I hope somebody's listening! Anyhoo, here goes:

This weekend was pretty good. My grandson spent the weekend with me which means we're having McDonalds at least once! On Friday, we did some running around and instead of picking up fast food, I explained to him that I'm eating healthier and we will fix something at home. Of course, he was disappointed, but I made italian seasoned grilled chicken, veggies and brown rice. He really liked it and actually had two helpings of rice!

We got up the next day and headed to the YMCA. He got dropped off in the daycare while I jumped on the eliptical for 15 minutes or so. I then did 4 sets of 10 reps on the lat pulldown and 2 sets of 10 on the bicept machine. I then thought it would be a good idea to set in on a new abs class called "Killer Core". I should have been worried when the first part of the title had Killer in it. The class was very hard, but I made it through. I paid for it on Sunday and Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment