Breakfast: Oatmeal, 2 turkey link sausages, & coffee
Snack: None
Lunch: Lean roast beef on whole wheat, green beans, pineapple cup & water
Snack: Fruit Yogurt
Dinner: Boneless, skinless, grilled chicken breast; corn on cob, mixed veggies (carrots, cauliflower, zucchini, squash, green beans, kidney beans and red peppers)
So, today my old supervisor stops by after lunch to bring me a McDonald's apple pie. This is one of my favorite desserts! I haven't had any McDonald's for almost two weeks (other than coffee). Whenever I would go, I would grab him a pie (they were 2 for a $1) or some fries. When he went to drop it on my desk, I told him 'No thank you'! He couldn't believe it and tried 3 more times to leave the pie with me. I told him thanks, but there will be no more pie for me, and I suggested he give it to another employee. It would have been easier to take the pie (and probably eat it) and not risk hurt feelings (especially since he's a superior). I'll stop by later and explain why I couldn't take it. Now that I think about it, I may have been a little more forceful than I thought!
Note: I did stop by and talk to my old manager. I explained the program and what I was doing. He was very supportive and offered to bring me some edemame! Yea!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment