Weekends are hard for me because of my schedule changing and sleeping later. I actually got up pretty early and hit the gym. I did 22 minutes on the elliptical machine (I put it on fat-burning mode). I burned 226 calories! I then did a few of the other machines. I then went home and had breakfast.
Breakfast: 2 egg white omlette, toast with 1 pat of butter, Med coffee, water
Lunch: Grilled chicken sandwich, side salad with lite Italian dressing, water
Dinner: Chicken with rice and beans soup, water
Multi-vitamins, vinegar
I wasn't able to fit in my snacks, but since I ended up having dinner pretty late, I was really happy with myself that I drove past McDonalds and came home and fixed a bowl of soup. I'm going to put together a snack pack with packs of tuna and salmon and some fruit cups to keep in my car for those times when I get caught away from home.
I'm still having trouble letting go of the coffee although I've switched to small and medium sizes. Hopefully, by next week I can cut down to just coffee on the weekends.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment