Today was the start of the holiday feasting. I made sure I had breakfast and lunch before going to a family bbq.
Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled (with evaporated milk), frozen fruit meadley (strawberried, black berries, blueberries), Med coffee, water
Lunch: 2.5 oz Lean roast beef; mixed vegetables
Dinner: 1 bbq chicken wing, 2 bbq ribs; 1 spoon baked mostaccoli, 1/2 spoon potato salad, 1 wheat roll; bowl of watermelon and strawberries, 16 oz bottle of water
Snack: 1 small slice of birthday cake
I was very happy that I was able to have 1 plate of food and the helpings were small. I did have a small piece of birthday cake, but I turned down the ice cream and had fresh fruit instead. I drank an entire bottle of water with my meal and turned down the soda. My family was very impressed, because I always have at least one soda. I'm happy to say I have not had any soda this entire week and have only had two glasses of sweet tea!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A.J.,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on having any soda during the week. Keep up the good work. You have made great progress in week 1. See you at boot camp.