So, I decided to put up a picture on my blog and I started going thru my pc to find a picture. I had to go back over a year before I found a photo of myself! I'm normally the one taking the pictures and I hate to get my picture taken. After I found a few, I didn't like any of them because I think they make me look fat (it's actually my fat that makes me look fat). Then I realized I hate to get my picture taken because I'm never happy with the results. How sad that I have plenty of family gatherings with absolutely no pictures of me in them. That is so unfair for my children to look back and not see any family moment or happy times with their mother.
That is why I have to get fit 4 christ!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment