This week started off bad and got worse! I wasn't feeling well on Monday so I didn't go to work. I called and made an appointment to weigh in and found out I had only lost 2 pounds. 2 pounds! How could that be? I've been eating better and getting more exercise than I have in years! I've given up soda and drink mostly water. I've cut waaaay back on the fast foods and eat a lot of veggies and whole grain. Ughhhhhh!
Ok tantrum over. If I'm going to make my goal of 10 pounds I have to look at what could be holding me back:
1. I'm eating well, but maybe too much of a good thing. I'm going to pay more attention to my portions. Today instead of eating a whole sandwich, I only ate half (and I still felt full).
2. I'm exercising 4-5 days a week, but I'm doing classes and not bootcamp. While the classes are not easy, maybe I'm not getting enough of the aerobic exercise I need. So, I plan to do the DVD that Lyle gave us 3 days a week in the mornings before work in addition to my classes at the Y in the evenings.
3. I'm still not eating breakfast before work. That's causing me to cram my meals into a smaller window of time. I'm going to try to have breakfast at 6, snack at 9, lunch at 12, 2nd snack at 3, dinner at 6 and last snack around 8 (if needed)since I ususally go to bed around 10. This should spread out my meals more evenly. Right now I eat breakfast around 8, snack around 10 and lunch at 12. That's too close.
4. I'm on target with my multi-vitamins and vinegar - so no problems there.
I just need to re-group and re-start. It's not too late! My goal is still within reach and my faith is renewed!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment