Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday 9/16/09 Meals

Breakfast: 2 Eggo Whole Wheat Waffles (no syrup), Apple juice, small coffee
Snack: None
Lunch: 1/2 can Campbells Select Harvest Potato & Garlic Soup, fruit yogurt, mandarin oranges & Water
Snack: Slimfast & apple
Dinner: Teriyaki salmon, brown rice, mixed veggies and sweet tea
Multivitamin, B-12, flaxseed oil & vinegar

I did not like today's soup. Creamy soups are not good unless you get the regular full-fat version. I'll stick with my vegetable and minestrone soups!

Today was the first day of my lower body workout class at the YMCA called 'Rock Bottoms'. I thought it would just be a bunch of lunges, but it turned out to be very interesting and hard work. I was soaking wet within the first 5 minutes!

I realized I haven't been logging my multivitamins and vinegar all week. I've been taking them, I just forgot to put them on the blog. I'll do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment