Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's Day 2 and I'm Already Behind

Ok, so I ate like crap, didn't do my bible reading, but I did make it to my workout. I felt pretty good during the workout, not that ready-to-pass-out feeling I ususally have the first day of boot camp. I was pretty exhausted by the time I got home though - I guess it caught up with me.

I pulled out something to eat, which happened to be a bag of honey bbq wings. I cooked the entire bag and luckily my husband was there to eat most of them. I ended up only eating 3 and eating a whole bag of brussel sprouts (which I love). Later I went back and got an ice cream bar. For some reason, someone gave my husband 3 cases of ice cream bars! Grrrrr! I didn't even want it, I just remembere they were there. Luckily, I didn't think it tasted very good, so I probably won't go back for more.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better!

2 comments:

  1. In those times, it would be good to consider pulling out your bible and praying first before you eat. Also, does your husband know about your journey and your new commitment to getting fit for the Lord? If so, does he support you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is supportive, he just didn't realize that may be an issue for me. I'm lactose intolerant, so I don't eat ice cream very much.

    ReplyDelete